Uncover unconscious beliefs that impact their ability to lead
Develop constructive beliefs about their leadership persona
Create plans to initiate positive change in their work environment
Learn what it takes to step out with confidence, influence with integrity, and live a life of passion and purpose.
Some say leaders are born and not made. This myth has kept many professionals from expressing their personal leadership, pursuing their purpose and creating the lasting legacy they were meant to leave in their organizations and communities.
In this session, attendees will discover what it takes to step out with confidence, influence with integrity and live a life with passion and purpose.Participants will learn:
- The 4 steps for personal & organizational change: aspire, assess, act, account
- The 5 critical abilities required by today’s leaders:
• Invoke trust
• Engage others
• Instill confidence
• Mobilize people
- How to debunk the 5 lies about leadership regarding:
• What it really takes to garner respect
• Getting noticed and promoted
• The downside of responsiveness
• What’s missing in a big vision
• My value = my skill (no one can do things as well as me)
THIS TOPIC IS APPROPRIATE FOR...
...individual contributors, team leaders, supervisors, managers & directors.
AND CAN BE DELIVERED AS...
...30-, 60- or 90-minute keynote or breakout session, 1/2- or full day workshop.